Membership to the Koru Center will help you organize and teach Koru. Our goal is to facilitate access to effective mindfulness training for as many emerging adults as possible. Training and supporting those who wish to teach Koru is one of our primary aims. Membership requires payment of an annual fee.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access for one year to teaching materials needed to teach Koru. Earlier versions of some of this material is available in the appendices of Mindfulness for the Next Generation (MNG), but we have heard from many who wished to have printable versions they can easily reproduce for students. Additionally, the materials for students have been updated extensively since MNG was published and new material is still being added. Members will have access to all updates and new materials for one year.
- Teaching materials, not included in Mindfulness for the Next Generation, that have been created to provide additional guidance for those who are getting started teaching Koru.
- Discounted registration at all Koru Center trainings.
- Periodic newsletters covering issues relevant to mindfulness and emerging adults and updates about new Koru Center offerings.
- Access to the Koru members’ forum for extra information and advice about teaching Koru.
* Required field